A healthy and confident smile is an essential part of your personality. If you have missing or badly broken down teeth, then dentures can be a way of replacing them. If not replaced in time the adjacent teeth drift into the space leading to chewing problems. So it is essential to replace missing teeth. Dentures are removable and natural-looking replacements for missing teeth.
Dentures are of 2 types – Complete & Partial.
Complete dentures are made when all of the natural teeth are missing or removed. Conventional complete dentures are given after the gum tissues have healed, which can take a few weeks. Immediate complete dentures are made in advance and placed as soon as the teeth are removed.
Partial dentures are made when few teeth are missing. They are attached to your natural teeth. They are a removable alternative to the fixed bridges. Also available are Flexible Partials which are strong yet flexible, light in weight and comfortable.
BPS Dentures – The Biofunctional Prosthetic System is a standardized system for the fabrication of high quality removable / complete dentures. It outstandingly fulfills the functional and aesthetic demands of patients. BPS dentures provide unmatched quality and comfort. Here are some advantages:
- Comfort: reduced irritation to the gums
- Strength: extremely dense material reduces the chance of breakage
- Cleanliness: non porous surface greatly lessens odour causing plaque and bacteria
- Great fit: non irritating and comfortable to wear
- Healthy: eat virtually any food
- Aesthetics: natural looking so you can smile, speak and laugh with confidence
- Bio-compatible: will not distort taste, stain, or collect odours or irritating bacteria
Sometimes we might even go for a Cast Partial Denture, which consists of a metal framework for retention, combined with tissue coloured acrylic and replacement teeth.